Monday, October 10, 2016

Purifying Charcoal Mask

I tried BeautyCounter's Purifying Charcoal Mask a couple weeks ago. I really love this mask! I have been using this indian mud mask that I like, but I HATE washing it off my face. It is so hard to get it all off. I figured the charcoal mask would be similar. It was nothing like the other mask I have been using. It went on really thin and spread very easily. I didn't have a bunch caked on my fingers either. 




When it dries you can see where it is pulling out the impurities from your pores! It's pretty crazy!


Here is the mask all dry! I love how clean my face feels afterwards. The first time I used it later that evening it had brought a pimple to the surface! 

After I used the mask I used the Balancing Face Oil. My skin felt amazing! 

I'm hosting a spa night at my house for my friends to try out the charcoal mask on Saturday, October 29. If you would like to come you are more than welcome. You can email me for more information. 

You can find the charcoal mask HERE
You can find the Balancing Face Oil HERE

0 comments :