Tuesday, October 11, 2016

OOTD

I haven't posted OOTD in a long time mostly because I haven't taken a picture of them. I wear jeans most days. They are toddler friendly and easy. I recently bought some peep toe booties that I LOVE! So comfy! I wanted something I could wear while chasing a toddler. If they aren't toddler friendly they will sit in my closet collecting dust. I looked on Amazon to see what they had and actually found a pair. I made sure they were Prime, so I could return them if I hated them after I tried them on. 


Left:
Gap: Jacket and Jeans
Tee: Target
Flip Flops: Nordstrom Rack Havaianas

Right:
Jacket: Target
Booties: Amazon 




I saw someone on IG wearing a similar outfit one day. I decided to recreate it based on the items I had in my closet. All of these things are really old.

Cardigan: Loft
Button Up: Old Navy
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Lucky

0 comments :