Monday, February 13, 2017

Motivation Monday!

My friend Cindy was saying man you just look so much different from when I first met you until now. We have known each other close to 15 years. Crazy it's been that long! She said why don't you do a side by side picture just to see the difference. Well trying to find a digital picture from back in the day until now proves to be challenging.  


The picture on the left is from a week ago. The picture on the right is from October 2008. Seeing these pictures side by side is just crazy! WOW I didn't realize there was that much of a change. 

I have lost 90 pounds since then and I let my hair go back to it's original color. I would need to be holding close to 4 of G to be the 90 pounds I have lost. I am not even sure I could hold 4 of him. Carrying one of him gets exhausting after a little while. 

I have talked in numerous blog posts about how I originally lost weight and what I do now to keep the weight off. I am trying to lose 10 more pounds by our anniversary, so I can be down 100 pounds since our wedding. I do eat a strict Paleo diet now and workout 3-5 times a week. I am so glad I took the steps about 5 years ago to be healthier. I am so much happier now. 

0 comments :