Thursday, February 16, 2017

OOTD

A couple weeks ago I put together 5 different outfits for the week. I took about 10 minutes to put these outfits together. It really helped me wear clothes that have been sitting in my closet for months unworn. It was nice to have outfits to grab in the morning without standing in my closet trying to figure out what in the world to wear. 

I really love the striped shirt below with a white button up shirt under it. I think I only wore it without a shirt under it once time. I bought the striped shirt on clearance at Gap years ago. I am sad to report it has bit the dust. I got something on it, the stain didn't come out and I found more stains on it. Yikes! 

The jeans I am wearing I distressed myself. I really love these jeans. I think I am going to look for another pair of jeans that fit me well and distress them myself. I had 2-3 pairs of skinny leg jeans. I wasn't worried about ruining them because I felt I had enough jeans at the time, so if they got wrecked it would be ok. These jeans are starting to fade and a size too big. I will have to replace them soon. 


I really love my Lularoe leggings. The leggings below are from 2016. I also love the Sarah cardigans. They are super comfy to wear around. One thing that I find is hard with them is when I need to wear a coat. I don't feel I can wear it with a coat. I don't like long things hanging out from coats. Luckily I don't need a coat too often around here. This outfit is like wearing pjs all day long. It is perfect for rainy days when you are staying home. 


0 comments :