Thursday, April 27, 2017

Fun at the Zoo!

We recently bought a yearly pass to the Oakland Zoo. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend $120 for a yearly pass. I thought I will take G once to see if he likes it then we will decided. I started to add up just how much one day would cost us to go to the zoo. It would cost us over half of what a yearly pass would cost just for the 3 of us to go. I decided if we went twice to the zoo the yearly pass would pay for itself. 


We went to the zoo this past week. G had the BEST time! He ran around the zoo like crazy. We took some of our friends with us. We spent 3 hours there looking at the animals, riding the train and carousal. 



G LOVES goats! He has loved goats since he was just tiny. I think we spent the most time with the goats. He was running around the goat area like crazy. He loved petting and brushing them. 








We will be spending a lot of time at the zoo this summer! We packed snacks to eat along the way and enjoyed our time. 




Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. The post Never Miss a Monday appeared first on Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

0 comments :