Friday, April 28, 2017

California Tourists!

My cousins from ND visited for a week around the first part of March. We were tourists around Nor Cal for a week. We had a lot of fun taking them to places we have been and to new places we haven't even been. 

G was really good! We were in the car A LOT! He happily rode along with watching the tablet very little. He really was a trooper. I packed lots of snacks, some car toys and uploaded some of his favorite shows to the tablet. 







We went on some hikes. I put him on my back. He was ok being in the Ergo for a little bit. He would rather run or have us carry him for a little bit. He is getting heavy. I had to tell him if he wanted to be carried he had to go in the Ergo. That usually resulted in him saying he would walk. 





I love this picture of us at the Golden Gate Bridge! It was the first time we have walked on the bridge. It was the first time we have taken G to the bridge too. 





























Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. The post California Tourists appeared first on Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant.  

0 comments :