Monday, April 10, 2017

Never Miss a Monday!

I thought it would be fun to start a weekly blog post called Never Miss A Monday! Now that doesn't mean I won't miss a Monday posting these fun things, but I am going to give it a good try to be weekly! I am going to share 5 points each week. Some of them will be about BeautyCounter, Paleo, style, beauty, natural cleaning products I love and other random things.

1) I started using BeautyCounters Body Wash in October. The bottle lasted me from October through March. Art also used the same bottle of body wash. It costs $24 for a 10 oz bottle. It costs us $4.80 per month for this body wash for 2 people or $2.40 per person per month. That is the cost of a bottle of Suave body wash. BeautyCounter uses all safe ingredients in their products. I love that we don't have to worry about harmful ingredients!

You can find more about BeautyCounter's Never List and Story by clicking on the links. I am happy to help you start getting safer products in your home. If you would like to try any samples, please don't hesitate to email me. I send out samples often to people who want to try products prior to purchasing them. If I have the product I will happily send you a sample.




2) Purely Elizabeth came out with some grain free granola. There are times I miss granola and want to add some to coconut yogurt. I tried the original grain free granola. I really liked it! You can find it on Amazon and Whole Foods. Target carries the gluten free flavors, but I haven't been able to find the grain free ones at Target yet.



3) The weather has been warming up lately! We had a lot of rain over the winter. I felt we were bundled up with rain boots almost all winter long. We are loving the spring weather. I pulled out my Lularoe kimono last week to wear. It is perfect to wear over a tank on warm days.

4) I haven't listened to Podcasts in ages. Here and there I will listen to short ones when I go on a walk. Some other bloggers were commenting on IG that S Town was an amazing Podcast. I decided to listen to the first episode when I went for a walk. The rest of the day I spent it listening. I had a very productive day. My house was clean, cars cleaned, laundry done and I sat outside listening for a little bit. I just couldn't stop listening to it once I got started. I don't want to spoil it for you. It's a must listen too!


5) If you want to see more of what goes on in our daily lives follow me on Instagram BetterBeautyWithBecky. I post pictures from our day to day lives, safer beauty products, paleo food and whatever else is going on with me.

I hope everyone has a great week! Happy Monday!


Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. The post Never Miss a Monday appeared first on Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

0 comments :