Friday, June 30, 2017

OOTD June 30

Happy Friday! I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend!

I really love the Carly Lularoe dresses! They are so comfy. My cousin Mary Kate sells Lularoe and carries the Carly dress. I linked her Facebook group. This dress looks like it hits below my knee but it is the angle of the picture. This dress hits right at the knee. I am wearing a size small for reference. 

I bought these Tory Burch Miller Sandals last year in a camel color. They are so very comfortable and versatile. They go with everything! They were a splurge, but I feel I will have these for a very long time. I would rather pay a little more for an item when it will last me for years then to spend $20-40 each year on sandals. I might as well have spent a little more on something instead of replacing it every year. 



These leopard Tory Burch Miller's are on my wish list! They are amazing and I could get so much use out of them. I love leopard!!!! 

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is coming in about 2 weeks! I can't wait! I bought the sweater in the picture below last year. I got so much use out if it! It is the perfect length! It is very cozy too! I am hoping they have something similar to this in another color! I will be scooping up another one. 

My top is a Lularoe Classic Tee. Again you can shop with my cousin Mary Kate to find great Lularoe items! I really love this mauve colored tee! It is perfect to wear with gray. 

I am wearing my favorite American Eagle jeans. I linked a similar pair below. I wear these things so much! I have 3 pairs of jeans I wear lately. One pair is from AE and the other 2 from Gap. 

  

Gray Cardigan: Nordstroms
Tee: Lularoe

Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Lucky Leopard 

This is my other pair of jeans that I wear Gap boyfriend jeans. I bought these a really long time ago. Maybe 4-5 years ago. They have held up amazing. They don't get a saggy butt after you wear them. They have a little distressing, but it's very minimal. I think I paid about $30 for them. Well worth the money! 

The white tee I bought for $3.50 at Old Navy on clearance. It's really a great tee! The cardigan is old from Old Navy. I think I have had it 3-4 years. These items are staple pieces in my closet. I get a lot of wear out of them since they are so versatile with the items in my closet. 


Tee & Cardigan: Old Navy 
Jeans: Gap


Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. The post OOTD appeared first on Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant.

0 comments :