Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pallet Headboard DIY

Last summer when I was at my parents taking care of my dad Art made 3 pallet headboards. One was for our California king bed. I love it! He also made 2 additional queen size pallet headboards he had planned to sell. He didn't end up selling any of them. We decided to put one in our guest bedroom. I picked the darker wood. It really looks great against the gray and white striped wall. 


Back in 2010 I decorated the spare bedroom. You can find the original blog post HERE. The room is now a guest bedroom and my craft storage area. I need to decide what to do with all my craft stuff. Each year I get rid of more and more stuff. I just don't craft like I use too. Birthday parties are my crafting time. I am hoping to get some sewing in while G is in preschool this summer. 

I really love the pallet headboard in our guest bedroom! We are debating about making a pallet headboard for G's room too. Although I am not sure if I want every bedroom to have the same headboards, but then again it would be nice to match. You can find lots of pallet headboard ideas and tutorials on Pinterest too. 

0 comments :