Sunday, June 4, 2017

Weekly Menu - Paleo

I try to only go grocery shopping once every two weeks. I make a list for Costco and one for the grocery store. Lately I have been using Amazon Fresh. The things I can't get at Costco I have Amazon Fresh deliver to me. Amazon Fresh does have a service charge they charge you on a monthly basis. I have been debating if I should continue with the service or not. I love that I can order $40 worth of groceries for a free delivery fee and pick when I want them delivered. I can get things from them cheaper than going to the store. Sometimes I feel I have to go to numerous stores to get things. There are certain things Sprout's carries that my regular store doesn't carry. I can get things cheaper at the regular store then Sprout's. Amazon Fresh just helps me eliminate running to 2-3 stores. You can get some great deals from Amazon Fresh too. Sometimes they offer $.25 or $1.00 items. 

I buy most of my veggies at Costco. They will last us two weeks. Things like celery, potatoes, onions, and carrots last us a lot longer. I go through usually two packs of the kale salad, cherry tomatoes, 5 heads of romaine lettuce, and cauliflower each week. There are a lot of other things I go through on a weekly basis, but those veggies are always on the list. 

Main Dishes:

Cobb Salads 
Beef & Broccoli
Tilapia Fish
Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets
Meatballs
Enchiladas

We will have similar side dishes from last week. I have also been putting a bowl of raw veggies on the table with homemade paleo ranch dressing. G likes to dip, so this is a hit. It's also a way to get everyone to eat more veggies. If I need a crunchy snack I will grab a bowl of carrots and broccoli with ranch. 

What's on your menu for this week? 

0 comments :