Monday, February 4, 2013

Crockpot Mexican Chicken

Over the past 2 weeks I have had numerous people bringing us dinner. One of my friends brought me a delicious dinner and I asked for the recipe. Not only is this delish, but also super easy. The chicken was very tender with a creamy sauce. 

1 bag of 2 pounds frozen chicken thighs
1 can rinsed and drained black beans
1/2 bag of frozen roasted corn
1/2-1 jar chunky salsa
 1 bar of light cream cheese (don't use fat free!)
Put it all in the crockpot and stir occasionally. No need to thaw anything. It's will be soupy at first. We ate it in tortilla along with rice, salsa and cheese. 




2 comments :

Elizabeth Layson said...

I see you have been eating awesome food like we have been. lol. Friends feeding friends!!!

Angie said...

Wish I could be there to cook for both of you girls for a while. :)