Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Phone Call

Seven years ago today Art called me for the first time. We had been emailing back and forth for about 6 months while he was stationed in Kosovo. When he came home he emailed and wanted to go out. I told him I wasn't interested. He really wanted to go out on Valentines. I told him I HATED Valentines Day and referred to it as Hate Day. He convinced me to go out with him, but I made him wait until February 16. What a man waiting around for some crazy chick! lol 

He called me on Valentines Day to wish me a Happy Valentines and talked to me for about 10 minutes. I was at work and he was driving to the gym. I can remember that day like it was last week. He turned Hate Day into Valentines Day. Although we still don't celebrate Valentines Day. Art said I refused to go out with him 7 yrs ago on Valentines, he isn't taking me out on Valentines now. lol  We will celebrate 7 years together on the 16th and go out to dinner. 

0 comments :