Thursday, April 10, 2014

10 Weeks

* I am getting caught up on my weekly post over the month of April & May. 

How far along: 10 weeks (as of 2-18-14)
Maternity clothes: not yet
Sleep: I could sleep all day long. I have days where I sleep amazing, but once a week I have a rough night.
Best moment of this week: On 2-21-14 I had an ultrasound. The baby is measuring right on track. It was flipping all over the place, waving it's arms & legs. I just LOVE seeing that little booger moving around. 
Miss anything: nope
Movement: not yet. I can't wait!
Food cravings: chips & guac
Anything making you queasy or sick: every day I feel sick. some days are worse than others. It just depends on the day. I will think of certain foods & feel like I am going vomit. Luckily I haven't yet
Have you started to show yet: only my boobs lol
Gender: we don't know yet
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: moody!
Looking forward to: March 10 when we have our NT Scan. I can't wait to see the baby again. 



0 comments :