Monday, April 14, 2014

Bargains

I love a good bargain! I have followed My Frugal Adventure for a couple years. I usually check out MFA prior to my weekly Target trips. I look to see if there are any sales & coupons for items I need. Sometimes if someone is super cheap I might buy it if we use it. 

I bought Art a champion tshirt once for $3. I think it was 2-3 years ago and the tshirt still looks great. He can always use plain colored tshirts. This week I needed dry shampoo. I use Suave dry shampoo weekly. They had it on sale for $2.86 buy 3 get a $5 giftcard. Well I use it anyhow, so I bought 3. I love using coupons, text offers and Cartwheel all at Target to save money. Last year alone I saved over $100 by using the Red Card. I go there as it is, so why not get more money off my purchase. 

This week Target has baby wipes on sale for $1 for the refill packages. Cartwheel is offering 5% off plus 5% with my Target card. Art & I arrived at Target as it first opened. I cleared the shelf of the unscented wipes! After the cart was full I told Art go go go let's get out of here. lol

We have started to buy diapers to stock up. I asked my sister where I can find deals on where to buy diapers. She told me to check out The Krazy Coupon Lady. Rite Aid had a deal buy one get one 50% on Huggies diapers and wipes. I bought 2 packs of diapers and 2 packs of wipes for $20 plus I received $5 in Rite Aid Rewards. 


0 comments :