Tuesday, April 15, 2014

17 Weeks


How far along: 17 weeks (as of 4-8-14)
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Sleep: Sleep was very good. I actually took naps on Saturday & Sunday. Sleep is really good right now. My Sunday nap was amazing! I felt like I could have slept all day long. The good thing is after I sleep I have lots of energy & get lots of stuff done around the house. 
Best moment of this week: On Friday I felt little flutters! I felt them after lunch. I chalked it up to gas. Then I felt it again after dinner. It for sure was flutters and not gas. 
Miss anything: nothing this week
Movement: YES!!! See best moment of the week
Food cravings: Caramel rolls! I called my grandma to find out how to make homemade caramel sauce. Oh there isn't anything better than homemade caramel sauce! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week
Have you started to show yet: no
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound on April 21. Finishing painting the nursery. Art painted all the walls. He just has to finish the trim. I can't wait to start putting the room together. 


1 comments :

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

mmmmm caramel sauce....