Tuesday, April 22, 2014

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks as of 4-15-14
Maternity clothes: Yes. I can still wear a few of my regular clothes. 
Sleep: Sleep has been very good. 
Best moment of this week: We got to see our little man at a doctor appointment. He was kicking away. We also got the last of our NT scan results and everything is normal. That was the best news to hear!
Miss anything: Migraine medicine
Movement: I haven't felt anything this week. 
Food cravings: I have been craving ice tea with TONS of ice. I need ice tea throughout the day. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was at Costco and they had made egg whites. Just the smell made me want to hurl. I had to go to a different aisle to get away from those crazy eggs. 
Have you started to show yet: A couple of people have made comments that I have gained weight, so very kind of them. I am not showing yet. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: thank God no!
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: moody!
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement on a regular basis. 

0 comments :