Tuesday, April 8, 2014

16 Weeks

Each week I have saved weekly posts of my pregnancy. I don't want to forget a week! I will be posting them a week behind each Tuesday when my weeks change. I will also post from week 11 to week 15 over the next few weeks. 

How far along: 16 weeks (as of 4-1-14)
Maternity clothes: Yes! I finally retired one pair of regular jeans. I haven't gained much weight at all. My shape is changing from all the bloating. lol 
Sleep: I have been sleeping great! 
Best moment of this week: Our gender reveal ultrasound! My reaction was priceless. 
Miss anything: nothing this week
Movement: Still haven't felt anything. I am expecting it any day. At night I will lay still trying to see if I can feel anything. 
Food cravings: Brownies & ice cream. The wonderful thing with my cravings is I will have it once and I am done except with Mexican food. Art said he is going to come out a Mexican. lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Someone brought me some salad at work this week. Just the smell of the dressing made me ill. 
Have you started to show yet: My mom asked if I am carrying this baby in my boobs. lol 
Gender: BOY!!! Oh I am soooo excited to have a son. I wanted a boy sooooo bad. 
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: edgy this week
Looking forward to: feeling movement, telling my staff, painting the bedroom and just enjoying being pregnant. 


0 comments :