Thursday, April 17, 2014

11 weeks

* I am getting caught up on my weekly post over the month of April & May.

How far along: 11 weeks as of 2-25-14
Maternity clothes: Yes, I finally wore some maternity pants. Why in the world aren't ALL pants made this comfy? Clothes have forever been changed. I might be ordering pull on pants from Blaire for the rest of my life. lol They are just SUPER comfy. 
Sleep: I have had some rough nights. I have been over tired. When I am over tired it is hard for me to catch up and feel rested.
Best moment of this week: Pull on maternity pants lol
Miss anything: sleep!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: peanut butter M&M's and Goldfish crackers. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: the thought of yogurt. I brought some to work and it had to sit in the fridge a few days. Just the thought of it almost sent me over the edge.
Have you started to show yet: nope
Gender: not yet
Labor signs: thank God no!
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The next ultrasound on March 10. I feel like it is taking FOREVER! I just want to see little Bing Bong! There is a chance we could find out the sex of the baby. I have heard though it isn't 100% accurate. Good thing the nursery is going to be a neutral color. I need to start working on cleaning out the craft room. It is full and we have 28 weeks to get that room in shape. 


0 comments :