Thursday, January 13, 2011

I need your help!!!!

I now interrupt my scheduled organizing broadcast for a favor from all my blog readers.  My cousin Ryan is getting married in July to a wonderful girl named Emily.  They are currently in a contest to win wedding photography for their special day.  It would mean a ton to all of us if you would vote for them.  You need a Facebook account. 

Here are the steps on what to do.

I am not sure if this link will work for you without being logged in.  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/aphotobyashley
Or you can search for A Photo By Ashley.  The correct blog will have the picture below.  You first have to like A Photo by Ashley's page. Under her photos an album called 2011 Wedding Giveaway Contest-Send in YOUR Picture!.  This is where you will find Ryan & Emily picture. 

 Here is the picture of Ryan & Emily (aren't they so cute) that needs your votes!!!!  You must go to their picture and click on LIKE.  Each like counts as a vote. 

0 comments :