Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10 Recipes in 2010

I thought I would post 10 of my favorite recipes I tried in 2010. 

1. Breakfast Bake - I brought this to work the day before Christmas.  Everyone LOVED it!!!!  It's soooo easy and yummy.

2. Brookies - My FAVORITES!!!! I could eat these every single day!  They are the very best!  If you haven't made them yet...what are you waiting for????  Get busy!

3. Ham & Potato Soup - I love this soup it's such a comfort food during the cold winter. It's nice to make a double batch, put some in storage containers, freeze and take out for a quick meal. 

4. Cuban Pork Chops - These are a family favorite at my house.  Serve these with Cilantro Lime Rice.

5. Buffalo Chicken Soup - another comfort soup.  Art's BF LOVES this soup and had the entire lunch room asking for this soup. It's very easy and yummy!

6. Loaded Bake Potato Soup - can you tell I love soup's????  I love to make 2 pots of soup on a Sunday for us to eat during the week for lunches. 

7. Quick Dinner Rolls - If you ever are in a hurry to make some dinner rolls or don't have eggs in the house this is the go to dinner roll recipe. They are quick, easy and taste great!

8. Best Pie Crust Ever - I love this pie crust.  It's sooo flaky and tasty.  Every time I make it everyone raves about it.

9. Creamy Sausage Dip - This is a great appetizer for any party.  Mix all the ingredients together, put in a crock pot, put on low for 20 minutes and serve with tortilla chips.

10. Baked Almond Chicken - Great easy recipe!



1 comments :

Krystal R said...

I pph you! Great picks on your recipes!