Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

I Easter Bunny came to our house this past Sunday!  My mom still sends me an Easter basket every year! I forgot to take a picture of what she sent me, but my basket arrived a week before Easter! I was soooo excited! She sent me Easter plates & napkins, bunny towels and an egg wreath. All so cute and festive.

Art also made me an Easter basket. I was soooo surprised! Look at my adorable Easter basket! What a great man! He knows I love a surprise.



Here we are all dressed up to go to church on Easter! 


My in laws came over after church and I cooked a ham, green bean casserole, corn salad and a snicker pie. My MIL brought potato salad and rolls. It was delish! We have enough ham leftover to feed half our block. I tried to find the smallest ham at the store. The smallest I could find was 9 pounds. I cut it all up and put some in the freezer. I might not have to buy any groceries for a couple weeks because the freezer is PACKED.  I will probably just have to buy some produce for the next 2 weeks.


1 comments :

LWLH said...

Aww love the baskets...I don't get those anymore.