Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Macaroons & Blue Tongues

Last week I was able to spend a couple days with Krystal. She had mentioned she was making macaroons. I asked her to save me some. I <3 me some macaroons and fresh are the very best!  When I arrived she had blueberry peanut butter and jelly macaroons. O-M-G!!!  I love anything peanut butter!!!!

 Krystal's husband Eric was laughing at me because my entire tongue turned blue!  I think I ate 5 of them the first day. Then I asked her to please put them away before I finished them off. 




Krystal is due on May 9. I can't wait for little Cookie to come into the World, so I can buy pink or blue. Why do my friends insist on being team green and keeping me in suspense??

1 comments :

LWLH said...

Aww congrats to your friend....my sister didn't find out the sex either and it drove all of us crazy.