Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Seaching for a Green Dress....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit from The New Girl! I saw this a couple weeks ago. First I took a picture of it with my phone and then posted on FB how much I loved the outfit. My cousin found a website and sent it to me with the picture below.

Now the problem is trying to find a green dress. I have been searching for weeks! I tried something on this past weekend, but it just wasn't very "cute".  I am thinking I might have to make a dress. I know the style of dress would be easy to make, but I simply didn't want to sew the dress. It would be so much easier to just buy a cute green dress! 

The dress in the picture is from Anthro and it retailed for $149 and was on sale for $89.  However they didn't have my size. ugh!  I already have the cardigan......now I just need the dress! The search continues!


0 comments :