Friday, April 27, 2012

Essie Nail Polish

I have been a BIG fan of Essie nail polish for close to 2 years now. I have even got my friends convinced this is the best nail polish around! Just the nail polish on my fingers will last about 3 days before I start getting little chips. I am lucky if any other nail polish will last 1-2 days without starting to chip. 

I was thinking about getting a manicure and getting the gel polish. One of my friends told me not to do it because your nails get super week. She suggested just getting a good base and top coat.  Well I have tried top coats in the past and didn't like them. The problem is they just peal right off and the nail polish then peals. I haven't tried base coats though. I figured I better give it a try before I try gel nails.

Ulta sent me a 20% off my entire purchase. Oh I LOVE Ulta! I decided to pick up the Essie base coat and give it a try. Well let me tell you I am SOLD on base and top coats. 

Here is a picture of my nails after 4 days with Essie base coat, Essie Fiji and Essie top coat. I had been traveling and they looked amazing after 4 days. I will be using a base and top coat going forward!


2 comments :

LWLH said...

Love the nail polish.

Unknown said...

I always see Essie advertised at Ulta and in all my Style magazines. They always have amazing colors. I just needed to know someone loved Essie! Will be getting some on my next nail polish run! Thanks!