Monday, April 9, 2012

Last Weekend Haul

Saturday I went shopping with my friend Cindy. When we go out we are DANGEROUS! Most of the time we come home with a car load full of stuff. Cindy went with me to help me do wedding shopping a few years back. When we got back to her house the entire trunk was full. Then we had to transfer everything to my car. My trunk and entire inside of the car was PACKED! I barely had enough room to put my purse and myself.  We still laugh about it.

Anyhow this past Saturday we went shopping. She recently had a birthday, so we got together to celebrate.  On our list was the mall, Target and wherever else we ended up.

We ended up at New York & Company. I had received a text earlier that day notifying me of  50% off the entire store. Well we had to go to check out the place. I went to the fitting room with an arm full of stuff. One of the items I picked up was the polka dot skirt below. It was on a rack that said 70% off, but I wasn't sure if it was in the right place. It was in the right place and I got the skirt for $14 bucks! DEAL!

I wore the outfit below on Easter Sunday to church.


Tank top: Target
Cardigan: Gap Outlet
Watch, Necklace & Skirt: New York & Company
Bracelets: Sears Outlet
Shoes: Marshalls
Nail polish: Essie Watermelon


Next item to try on was the black dress below. It fit really nice. I loved the neck. I had Cindy come look at it and she said I had to buy it. On me it is not as short as on the model. It hits in the middle of my knee. I bought a leopard belt earlier in the week. I think I am going to wear it to a wedding we have in a couple weeks with the leopard belt. The dress was $35.


We also made a stop at Gap. I remembered when I walked in about a gray jacket I had tried on at Gap earlier in the week. There is a Gap near my work. I walk there sometimes to see what is on sale/clearance. I have found some great bargains doing a weekly check at the Gap and The Loft. I found a pair of trousor jeans for $5.24 with tax at the Loft.

I love this jacket. It is gray with a bright pink lining. The jacket was originally $98.00 and marked down to $39.99. I decided to get it. When I got to the register it was marked down more. My total price for the jacket was $32.00 with tax. Wooo hooo!


I need to put myself on a shopping restriction! I love to shop!!! I can buy clothes at almost every store now, so I love it that much more!

Did you buy anything this weekend? Did you find any deals?




3 comments :

Kendra said...

I love the skirt! You look GREAT!!!!

LWLH said...

You look fab girl, you can really see the weight loss in these pictures.

And I adore that polka dot skirt, very cute.

Crazy Town ND said...

I want the treanch coat...love it th black dress is a wow and the only place I was all wekend was in bed...you have always looked so stylish!!! Now more than ever!!! Mom