Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

Today is my mom birthday!  I thought I would tell you a few things about my precious mom with her names. Kim is her first name, mom is something we use to call her, but now we call her Mausha. Mausha and Fausha is what we call our parents. lol

Words to describe my mom.....
Kind
LovIng
Marvelous

Somethings my mom loves.....
FaMily
shOes
Me

Random facts about my mausha....
seaMstress
teAcher
frUgal
lobbieSt
Homemaker
born in JapAn

Mom I hope you have a fabulous birthday! You are truely an amazing woman. I am so thankful to have such a strong, honorable, loving, kind and caring mother! I have been blessed to have you as such an amazing example. You have shown me how to be a strong woman and to make it through anything life throws me.

You taught me how to be a wife. How to love your husband through the ups and downs of life. How to run a household. When a crisis comes you drop whatever to be there for your family. Even if it means leaving the dessert in the oven and running to the pasture to chase down a cow, while your husband is trying to rope it from the back of the pick up! Or how to cook a meal at 9 years old....meat, potatoes and veggies.

I love you and I am so greatful for you! Happy Birthday!



2 comments :

Crazy Town ND said...

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter who has loved me through the ups and downs unconditiional love is so great and I thank you for giving me that quality from you!! Mom

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday to your mama!!