Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pictures from Last Week




Last week one of my employees brought Vietnamese sandwiches in for lunch. These things are AMAZINGLY delicious! Yummy meat on a crunch baquette topped with veggies. Oh these things are one of the best sandwiches ever!



I spent the night at my friend Julie house. Her dog finds my butt a comfy pillow!



I looked outside my window because I heard A LOT of talking below. The entire front of the building had TONS of people. I guess Charles Schwab had a fire drill, so everyone gathers in front of our building. Luckily they made it snappy and got back to work. lol



Lacey bought a Relay for Life bag in my honor. The bag will have a candle in it lighting the trail for the walk. It was so sweet! I feel so honored to have my name on that bag as a cancer survivor!

0 comments :