Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Crock Pot Potato Soup

I made crock pot potato soup last week. I looked for an easy receipt on Pinterest. Lately I have been looking for recipes and then making up my own. I take ingredients from a couple recipes and make up my own version. Here is my version of crock pot potato soup.

8 small potatoes
4 carrots
1 onion
4 cups chicken broth
1 package of cream cheese
1 cup rice milk
ground pepper

Cook in crock pot on low for 6.5 hours. Mash potatoes and carrots to thicken up the soup. Serve with green onion, cheddar cheese and bacon for garnish. 

This recipe is super easy. I had everything on hand. I cut up all the carrots, onion and potatoes the night before. In the morning I add the liquid ingredients, plug in, run out the door for work and when I come home fresh soup is waiting. 






0 comments :