Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Drastic Hair Cut

I am thinking of cutting my hair and drastic....like a pixie. I don't know why, but I just have the urge to cut my hair really short. I know it will grow out again, but I am worried I will HATE it super short. My face is thinner now, so I think it would look cute. I am ready to try something very different. I was thinking of trying to cut my hair to my shoulders and then shorter and then shorter. 

Cut my hair to my shoulder with some layers




then shorter


and then.....








super short!

I won't be cutting my hair until after Amber wedding in May, so I am thinking of cutting my hair in June. I need to start adding blonde back into my hair, so it will be blonde for my new cut. 


1 comments :

Crazy Town ND said...

DONT do it!!! I hate my short hair!!! LOL it takes a long time to grow!!! Mom