Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday Thrive!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend and all you mother's had a Happy Mother's Day!

1) I wanted to start this Monday Thrive off with one of my favorite new BeautyCounter products! I recently decided to try the Tint Skin. I don't wear foundation very often. Lately I have felt I wanted to wear it more. Even out my skin and to help my make up stay in place. I decided to try the Tint Skin about 2 weeks ago. Normally if I wear foundation for a week straight I will start to have breakouts along the sides of my face near the hairline closest to my eyes. The breakouts can get pretty bad. 

I have been wearing the Tint Skin for over 2 weeks and my skin is still great. I love that I can apply it with a foundation brush over my entire face. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my face. Half the time I forget I even have a foundation on. It is so light weight! It has great coverage, but isn't heavy. I really hate heavy products on my face. I ended up going with the sand color. It is a perfect match for my skin tone. I might need to go one shade darker for the summer time. All depends how much sun I get on my face. 

I included the color chart below if you need help on finding the perfect color for you. 






2) I have a lot of different blog posts going through my head that I want to write. I want to write about potty training G. I started in January when he was 2 years 4 months. I have a lot of reasons why I started then and what has worked for us. Then I would like to write about recent purchases, more on Paleo, skin care routine and a Father's Day gift guide. Friday I am talking about taking G's bottles away. Yes, I potty trained him first then I took his bottles away.

3) I have really been wanting the bow sandals by Sam & Libby at Target. I tried to find them in store, but they were sold out. They were also sold out online for a little while. One day I checked online and they were back in stock. I quickly ordered my size. I just received them. I love them! They are so comfy and cute! These are going to be great for this summer. 

4) G loves popsicle. What kid doesn't! I am not a fan of all the sugar and artificial crap that is added to most of them. I decided I would make him some. I could get some extra veggies in there for him too. I bought these popsicle molds on Amazon. I take a couple handfuls of spinach, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1-2 cups of fruit and blend it all. Then I pour it into the molds and freeze them. Over ripe bananas work great for these! He loves them! He calls them popsies. 



5) It's hard to believe G birthday is approaching again so soon. I think this year we are going to rent a space at the park and do a jumpy house. All G wants is piecy (pizza), jumpy house and cake. At 2.5 that is the perfect party for him. That works well for me. I will just get some pizza and cake from Costco and rent a jumpy house. I need to get this all booked very soon. The summer is going to go by quickly and I am sure things will fill up soon. I really wanted to have the party at the park down the street from our house, but they don't allow jumpy houses. 

Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. The post Monday Thrive appeared first on Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant.  

0 comments :