Friday, May 12, 2017

Spring OOTD

I recently bought this tshirt on Etsy. I think the eyelash and lip shirts are really cute. I went out with a friend for drinks one night and wore this. I haven't worn a blazer in ages. I use to wear them all the time for work. I tried to find some similar booties like the ones I am wearing. I bought mine at Nordstrom Rack on a great deal! I found a couple pairs that are similar I linked below. 

Tshirt: Etsy
Blazer: Old from Target (similar)
Booties: Nordstroms Rack (similar) (similar

I love these jeans! I wear them at least 3 times a week. Sometimes I have to force myself to wear something different. I have 2 pairs. I bought a pair at Gap and American Eagle. The pair from Gap I got for like $10. It was the only pair they had or I would have bought a second pair. I just love them because they are so comfy, cropped and they don't sag. I really like cropped jeans because I can wear them with booties, sandals or my converse. I don't have to roll them up at all. They are just perfect! 

I bought the sweater from Nordstrom Rack a few years back. It's a staple. Just a simple crewneck black comfy cardigan. I can't find anything on their website currently that is similar. You can find this type of sweater anywhere. Target even sells them. 




Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: American Eagle 
Booties: Nordstroms Rack (similar) (similar

I recently bought this dress from Old Navy. I have been on the fence about this dress over the past year. I LOVE it, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear a form fitting dress. I decided that I needed to stop being over self conscious. This dress is the perfect dress for summer! It is comfy, cool and covers enough while chasing a toddler. I wore it recently when it was 89 degrees! We were dying from the heat. We went from the 60's to almost 90. I suggest you add it to your wardrobe! 



Dress: Old Navy
Sandals: Target (similar)


Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. The post Spring OOTD appeared first on Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant.  

0 comments :