Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mother's Day Gift Ideas!

Mother's Day is right around the corner! I decided to put together a gift idea that I would actually like for Mother's Day! What is on your list for Mother's Day? Are you buying a gift for your mom, mother in law, sister, friend or yourself? I am not sure there is anything wrong with picking out your Mother's Day gift! Tell your husband exactly what you want that way you will be very happy when you open your gift. :)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


I really love the Steve Madden blush perforated shoes! They are perfect for Spring and Summer! Blush has been one of my favorite colors the past year or two for clothing, shoes and accessories. Such a beautiful neutral! 

BeautyCounter's lip sheers are the most amazing things on your lips. They are so hydrating!!! They have this amazing vanilla smell to them too. I have the twig and plum colors. I wear them constantly! 


I have been using some random exercise bands I have to tie in a knot to work. I need some of the exercise loop bands that don't require tying to get in a workout. lol Have you tried exercise bands? They really are amazing! Your legs, thighs and butt will thank you the next couple days after you use them. Thank you by hurting like a mother!


I recently saw on Facebook an ad with these amazing Tom Cutout Sandals. I fell in love with them instantly. I rarely wear heels these days. I don't find them toddler friendly. I am usually going for walks, going to the park, shooting squirt guns or something else toddler related. I do think they would be super cute for a date night or a night out with friends. 


Who doesn't love a floral print? I love this sweet wrap floral maxi dress! It would be cute with those Tom Cutout Sandals or a pair of Sam Edelman leopard sandals! I have a couple pair of Sam Edelman sandals that I wear with everything. They are such a versatile sandal that will go with any outfit. 


Now to finish off your Mother's Day look you are going to need some cute earrings! I have had my eye on Kendra Scott Tessa Earrings for awhile. These earrings will go great with a casual or dressy look. I wear my tag necklace almost daily. I love to add in some fun earrings. These would go great in a fun bold color too. 


I would love to hear what is on your wish list! Happy Mother's Day shopping!!!! 


Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. The post Mother's Day Gift Ideas appeared first on Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant. 


0 comments :