Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bart Thursday - Week 2

Everyday I ride to work with a certain crew of people and a different crew on the way home. I know who these people are by the nicknames I've given them. Some of my friends and family even know the Bart riders by their nicknames. As the Bart stories continue I will be talking about each of them.



This week we will feature the woman with the cow jacket. Everyday she wears a denim shirt with these cows sewn on the back of the shirt. I've seen the material before at Walmart back in the 90s. Anyways....On the way home from work I walk to Bart & ride home with a coworker. It has become a joke of where are our people. We look for the cow woman, grandma, nose ring woman and a few others. Last week my coworker asked “where is the cow woman?” I knew exactly who she was talking about and I hadn't seen her in weeks.

I had to go into work early one morning. As I'm waiting at Bart at 5freakingam guess who walks up? The cow woman! I almost screamed! Looks like she is going to & from work at earlier times!!! The mystery has been solved!!!!


2 comments :

LWLH said...

Oh my....it's crazy that someone intentionally makes something that hideous. Hmmmm....I guess she loves cows :)

Crazy Town ND said...

I love Bart stories!!! Mom