Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Monday

I am starting to plan my menus for 2 weeks.  I will still post the weekly menu on Monday's. This week I am going to make some recipes from my The Biggest Loser Simple Swaps book. I am learning a lot from the book and really enjoying it. I f there is anything worth reporting on I will post about it next week.


On Monday's I am trying to avoid eating any meat.  On Sunday I have been eating what I want for the most part.  Monday's are the day to get back on track and have a day without meat.

Monday - Vegetarian Curry

Tuesday - Pork Chops and Spicy Crunch Chickpeas

Wednesday - Chicken and Quinoa with Spinach and Cheese

Thursday - Pizza and Arugula Salad

On Sunday I am going to make Mac & Cheese that Krystal made on her blog.  I had a bite of it while I was at her house a couple weeks back. It was A-MAZING!!!!

In the Biggest Loser book I found a recipe for Nutty Waldorf Salad I am also going to make for our lunch.


1 comments :

Krystal R said...

YUM....great menu ideas! I especially love your Sunday pick for Mac & Cheese!! XXOO