Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bart Thursday- Week 3

When you enter a Bart train it is a scurry to find a seat. Everyone runs in and grabs the first seat they can find. I was all excited to find a seat near the door the other day.  I soon realized why the seat was empty. Right next to my seat was a guy laying across two seats sleeping. The guy was all beat up. One of his eyes was completely swollen shut. His face was purple, blue, red with some dried blood and swollen up. He was thrashing around and kept moving his legs.

I tried not to look at this guy or let him see me looking at him from the corner of my eye. He looked scary! I kept a watch on his every move. Let me just say I didn't feel in danger on the train. It was packed full of people and I was with my regulars. Out of the corner of my eye I see him pull something from his pocket. It was a little bottle of booze. He drank it and then conked out. 

Just another day on Bart.



1 comments :

LWLH said...

Oh goodness!!