Monday, February 13, 2012

Pranks

Art and I like to play pranks on each other. Art likes to play them a lot more than I do. I know if I pull a prank that I am going to get paid back and it might be worse than what I did. Art has been watching youtube videos of people pulling pranks.  He keeps threatening he is going to pull stuff on me....well this past weekend he tried to pull 2 pranks.

1. Art & Sammy know don't mess with me when I come in the door because I have to run to the bathroom. Friday night Art followed me & was telling me about the shooting down the street from his parents. I thought it was weird he was following along.
All of a sudden I screamed & jumped. He had put plastic wrap across the toilet. Oh he thought it was the funniest thing EVER! He was laughing so hard. Luckily I realized there was plastic before I peed.

2. Sunday morning Art asked me if he could drink some of the milk in the fridge or if it was just for cooking. I told him he could drink the milk.  All of a sudden I see him get in bed in a glass of milk. He tried to hide it as I poked my head out of the bathroom door. I asked why he was in bed with milk and he better NOT be giving any milk to Sammy. He walked out of the bedroom with his head down.

I get in the shower...all of a sudden I see a hand coming over the shower and I jump to the side. I thought a glass of water was going to come splashing all over...NOPE. He threw a cup of FLOUR...not milk. He missed me! There was dough all over the shower floor.  FAIL!

He better be on the look out because there are some pranks that are going to be coming his way! 


2 comments :

LWLH said...

Haha...those are some good ones, I might try the plastic wrap.

Maria said...

Hahaha !!! get him good ! LOL