Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BARGAIN!

My parents bought me the Rachael Ray bake ware set for Christmas in 2009.  I <3 my bake ware set!!!! I use it ALL the time!  It is just the BEST bake ware.  Easy to clean up, bakes evenly, and matches the rest of my pots & pans.  I ruined my 9x9 pan....I love the 9x9 pan.

I was shopping this past weekend with my friend Cindy.  We were at Marshall's and I saw the Rachael Ray 9x9 bake ware pan sitting on an end cap.  I picked it up to check out the price.  I was SHOCKED!  $5.50!!!! Yes, $5.50!!!! I grab that pan & held on to it like my life depended on it.  The pan on Rachael Ray website is only $14.95 and worth every penny. 

1 comments :

Krystal R said...

I love finding deals and steals like that!! I usually go to TJ Maxx or Ross to find the clearance treasures!!