Monday, March 28, 2011

Breakfast Bake #2

I usually make the easy breakfast bake in a pie pan & cut it into slices. The pie pan makes 8 servings, which leaves me scrambling to figure out breakfast one day a week. I decided to try to mix up our breakfast bake a little after talking to Krystal about one of her breakfast bakes. 

Here is how I made this weeks yummy breakfast!

12 eggs
1/2 cup of milk
1 can of dice tomatoes
Package cream cheese
2 cups cheese
About 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Little parsley
1 teaspoon grill seasoning - grill seasoning has a garlic, salt & pepper all together
1 pound turkey sausage scrambled
Couple handfuls of spinach

Mix everything together & put in an oiled 9x13 pan.
Bake for 45 minutes on 350

In the future I will soften the cream cheese & blend in with my egg mixture. Super easy & delish!  I cut a piece for each of us to heat up at work.  This way we eat a healthy breakfast!!!!




2 comments :

Krystal R said...

That's what I usually do with the cream cheese, it's softened a bit. It mixes in evenly throughout the bake. Looks fantastic B!!!

Maria said...

Okay I am so gonna try this ! I am tryin to do low carb cause of my diabetes but I can not get up and make breakfast every morning - no time ! I will let ya know how it goes ! Thanks for the step by step pics ! Love it ! May try bacon though - sausage gives me heart burn!