Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here are a few of my favorite things.....I love nautical items and it's a popular look for the Summer!

I think Sammy needs this adorable nautical dog collar you can find HERE. 

How adorable is this tshirt???  I think I am going to order myself on.  You can find it HERE.


I was lucky enough to get these boat shoes from Old Navy in navy blue. I think they are going to be super cute with jeans, capri's and jean skirts.  
This bag would go super cute with my new boat shoes! It's sold on ETSY.


While we are at it & dressing the entire family maybe I can convince Art he needs to wear these cute items from Old Navy. I don't think I could get those boat shoes on him EVER, but a girl can dream! 

Maybe I need to schedule summer family pictures soon!  We can all get dressed up in nautical items. I will be waiting for a phone call or text from Art protesting. :)

0 comments :