Sunday, March 27, 2011

Last weekend I was able to go spend time with Julie & her family.  It is always so nice to see her!  The time is always too short!  Hopefully I will get to go visit again in the near future!

I went to get the kids for lunch & found 2 of them hiding in the cabinet below the tv. I could hear them laughing, but couldn't see them.  The cabinet door opened a little & out popped a leg.  LOL 



 Syrena then tried to climb inside. She was a little too tall to fit all the way in.


 DINNER TIME!!!!

Taco Bell is one of the kids favorites, so we loaded up in the van & headed out.  It was super windy & raining like a mother & drove to Taco Bell. 




Kayla enjoying her bottle!


Even the dog was enjoying dinner....chewing on a pen!



2 comments :

LWLH said...

I miss being that small...good times! :)

Crazy Town ND said...

It was relly grat to see the kids...why didn't you take them all to Taco Bell...LOL!!!