Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Creamy Chicken Florentine

I found this recipe on the back of a package of Philly Cream Cheese Savory Garlic Creme.  I do the majority of my cooking on Sunday.  I made this on Sunday for us to have on Tuesday for dinner.  Art & I both had a bite and thought it tasted DELISH!!!!

  
Ingredients

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces  (I bought a rotisserie chicken, shredded it up and put the chicken in at the last minute)

1/2 cup halved red pepper strips

1 pkg. (6 oz.)baby spinach leaves

1 tub (10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme

2 cups hot cooked penne pasta

2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts (I omitted this)


Directions
  1. Cook chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is done. Add spinach; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until wilted. Drain all but 1 Tbsp. liquid.
  2. Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
  3. Stir in pasta; top with nuts.



1 comments :

Unknown said...

I got a free coupon for this and picked up this flavor! I'm going to try it tomorrow night!