Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Menu

I am traveling a couple days this week for work.  I made some food ahead of time for Art.  I made him soup, bought all the fixing for a good sandwich and left some frozen bachelor food in the freezer.  This way he can pick what he wants for lunch or dinner. 

Every week I also made a breakfast bake for us.  I made it now in a pie plate.  I cut a slice for us to take every day.  We heat it up at work and have a wonderful breakfast.

Cheeseburger Soup - you can find the recipe here. In our veggie box we got some pearl potatoes.  Perfect cut them in 1/4's & throw them in the soup.

Buffalo Chicken Soup - Recipe here.

Tacos

Chicken Alfredo

We have one frozen meal left in the freezer from when my mom was here. We might have to pull this one out.





0 comments :